GREERS FERRY LAKE HOME AUCTION ~ Edgemont, AR
ATTENTION: GREERS FERRY LAKE HOME BUYERS & REAL ESTATE INVESTORS! 1,736+/- SF, 3BR/ 2BA, Watersedge Subdivision Lake View Home w/Year-round Panoramic Lake View ~ Large Private Cul-de-sac Lot ~ Min...
ATTENTION: GREERS FERRY
LAKE HOME BUYERS & REAL ESTATE INVESTORS!
1,736+/- SF, 3BR/ 2BA, Watersedge Subdivision Lake View Home w/Year-round Panoramic
Lake View ~ Large Private Cul-de-sac Lot ~ Minutes to Lake Launch Ramps, Restaurants &
Multiple Golf Courses ~ Selling On-site w/Live, Online Bidding Available
DIRECTIONS: (From the Edgemont Bridge in Greers Ferry)Travel North 2.5 Miles, Turn Right into Watersedge Subdivision, Follow Watersedge Dr. & Stay Right to Continue onto Watersedge Ln. to Home on Left ~ Watch for Auction Signs. (From Shirley) Travel 8.8 Miles East on HWY 16 to Watersedge Subdivision, Turn Left onto Watersedge Dr. & Stay Right to Continue onto Watersedge Ln. ~ Watch for Auction Signs.
REAL ESTATE DESCRIPTION: This Beautiful Lake View Home was Custom-built in 2007 w/Privacy & Seclusion in Mind ~ Large 0.64+/- Acre Lot, w/Mature Trees, in a Cul-de-sac ~ 1,736+/- SF w/3 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms ~ All Bedrooms have Lake Views ~ Lake Side of Home Features Large Windows w/Million Dollar Lake View ~ Large Deck Spans the Back of Home, which is Great for Entertaining ~ First Floor Consists of Beautiful, Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout w/Tile in Wet Areas ~ Spacious Entryway Immediately Draws Attention to the 2-Story Windows Overlooking the Lake ~ Open Concept Kitchen w/Matching Kenmore Appliances & Gas Range ~ Open Dining Area Flows into Living Room w/2 Sets of French Doors to Deck & Pass Through Gas Fireplace to Master Bedroom ~ Master Bedroom w/Large Walk-in Closet, Gas Fireplace & French Doors Leading to Deck ~ Bathroom Suite Features Pedestal Sink, Stand-up Shower & Jetted Bathtub ~ Full Guest Bathroom w/Pedestal Sink & Combo Bath/Shower ~ Guest Bedroom w/Large Closet & French Doors to Deck ~ Laundry Room w/Sink, Washer/Dryer & Storage Cabinets ~ Large 2-Car Garage w/Automatic Door & Attic Storage Space ~ Second Floor Consists of a Large Carpeted Bedroom Loft w/Closet & Great View of the Lake ~ Could Also be a Second Sitting Area ~ Electricity, Water, Propane & Septic ~ CH/A ~ Large Storage Space Under the Home.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Not many homes offer privacy with year-round lake views! This home is only 10 years old but looks new. The home was used only as a weekend retreat, and needs nothing but a new owner! It is in a convenient location just a short drive to launch ramps, Janssen’s Lake Front Restaurant, Fairfield Bay Golf Resorts, and Greers Ferry. Don’t miss your chance to enjoy the beautiful lake season in your new home!
TERMS ON REAL ESTATE: $20,000.00 Cashier’s Check (NO EXCEPTIONS) Down Day of Auction, as Earnest Money ~ Balance Due at Closing ~ Closing within 30 Days ~ Title Insurance with Warranty Deed Provided at Closing ~ Property Sold Free & Clear of any Liens & Encumbrances ~ 10% Buyer’s Premium ~ Offers Prior to Auction Day are Welcome.
INSPECTION: Property can be Viewed by Appointment ~ Contact Agent, Peter Guerin at 501-733-6795/ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Doors Open & Auctioneers will be On-site at 8:30 a.m. on Auction Day for Inspection.
WILSON REAL ESTATE AUCTIONEERS, INC.
TERMS OF AUCTION
Wilson Real Estate Auctioneers, Inc., an Arkansas corporation headquartered at 929 Airport Road, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913 (telephone 877-243-2289 or 501-624-1825 and facsimile 501-624-3473) and its Arkansas broker, Joe R. Wilson ("Broker") whose address is 929 Airport Road, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913 (these parties collectively "Auctioneer") have contracted with ("Seller") to offer to sell at public auction ("Auction") certain real property ("Property"). These terms, plus any additions, deletions and/or revisions announced by Auctioneer before the commencement of the Auction, represent the exclusive terms for the Auction ("Terms of Auction").
1. AGENCY: Auctioneer is acting exclusively as an agent for Seller and not as an agent for any Bidder or Buyer. No third-party broker is acting as a sub-agent of Auctioneers.
2. PROPERTY: The Property is described in the Property Information Packet ("Information Packet"), a copy of which is available from Auctioneer and posted at the Auction.
3. DUE DILIGENCE: Seller and Auctioneer do not attempt to provide Bidder with all of the information. Bidder may need to make an informed decision about the Auction and Property. Bidder should obtain professional advice and conduct due diligence on the Property, title commitment (available from Auctioneer and posted at the Auction), surrounding area, all information provided by Seller or Auctioneer, "Property Information Packet"(available from Auctioneer, online at www.wilsonauctioneers.com, and posted at the Auction), public records, Terms of Auction, Auction, Sale Contract, transaction contemplated, and all circumstances, defects, facts, issues, matters, problems, and other relevant matters (collectively "Property Issues"). All information provided by Auctioneer came from Seller and is believed to be accurate, but neither Seller nor Auctioneer guarantees, represents, or warrants its accuracy or completeness and Bidder should not rely upon it without independent inspection and verification from sources Bidder knows to be reliable. Seller and Auctioneer are not required to update any information provided or published and shall have no liability on any basis for failing to do so.
4. DISCLAIMER: Participation in the Auction is at Bidder's sole risk and Seller and Auctioneer, plus their agents, contractors and employees, shall have no liability on any basis. The Property will be offered in "AS IS, WHERE IS" condition. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Seller and Auctioneer unconditionally disclaim any guarantee, representation, or warranty of every kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory, whether oral or written, whether past, present, or future, with respect to all Property Issues, except as expressly provided in the Terms of Auction and the Sale Contract.
5. DISCLOSURES: The Property will be offered for sale and conveyed subject to all conditions, covenants, deeds, easements, reservations, restrictions, right-of-ways, title exceptions, and matters of record. Maps, depictions, and sketches in any materials related to the Property are for illustration purposes only and Seller and Auctioneer do not guarantee, represent, or warrant their accuracy or completeness, Residential dwellings built prior to 1978 may include lead-based paint. Buyer of such property must immediately execute a "Lead-Based Paint Waiver" in favor of Seller to be made part of the Sale Contract, thereby waiving Buyer's right to conduct any risk assessment or inspection for lead-based paint hazards. Every Bidder should read and understand the lead hazard information pamphlet provided and the "Lead Warning Statement" in the Sale Contract.
6. REGISTRATION: Any competent adult with a satisfactory photo identification who properly registers and complies with the Terms of Auction may bid. Auctioneer may refuse to register or expel any person who is disruptive, noncompliant, or previously caused a problem for Seller or Auctioneer. Bidder must present a cashier's check in the amount specified under "Terms on Real Estate" to Auctioneer at registration. This must be in the form of cashier's check, made payable to Bidder. Any person intending to bid onbehalf of another must present Auctioneer with an executed, enforceable, recorded, and unexpired power of attorney which is subject to Auctioneer's approval. The requirements for Bidder registration may be waived by Auctioneer with respect to any Bidder, without waiving same for any other Bidder. By registering, Bidder acknowledges receipt of the Terms of Auction and access to the Sale Contract and unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to be bound by both. Registration is required in order to bid online during the Auction and there is no fee to register. In order to register for the Auction, please go to www.wilsonauctioneers.com, click on the "Bid Online" icon and fill out the Registration Form. Please follow the instructions on the website carefully to make sure you obtain final registration approval, which approval confirmation will be e-mailed to you and will allow you to bid online during the Auction. Registration for online bidding closes 48 hours prior to the Auction. We highly recommend registering well in advance of Auction day to enhance your chances of being notified of any pertinent changes that may take place prior to Auction day.
7. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A ten-percent (10.00%) buyer's premium shall be in effect for the Auction and added to the amount of the highest bid to arrive at the selling price for the Property ("total contract price").
8. AUCTION: Auctioneer's discretion includes, but is not limited to, the auction method, bid-calling, bid increments, and determining the buyer. The decision of Auctioneer is final regarding all matters that arise before, during, or after the Auction. Seller shall not bid. Bidder shall not retract any bid. Bidder's purchase shall be considered a single transaction whether of the whole or a fraction of the Property. The sale of any fraction of the Property shall not be contingent upon the sale of any other portion thereof, whether purchased by the same Buyer or not.
9. SALE CONTRACT: This is a cash sale and not contingent upon any matter, including Buyer obtaining financing. Buyer shall immediately execute the Sale Contract and all related documents presented by Auctioneer to bind Bidder and Seller to the sale of the Property. Any Buyer purchasing on behalf of a business or arm of government ("artificial person") shall immediately execute the Sale Contract in both the artificial person's and buyer's names, until such time as the artificial person presents Auctioneer with acceptable, written evidence of the artificial person's good standing in its state of formation, plus written authority, in a form acceptable to Auctioneer, agreeing to be bound by the Sale Contract. Online bidders will be given one eight hour business day to execute the Sale Contract. The Terms of Auction are incorporated into the Sale Contract which defines the entire agreement between Seller and Buyer. The Terms of Auction complement the Sale Contract and, in the event of any conflict between them, the Sale Contract shall control in all instances. Buyer shall execute the Sale Contract and no addition, deletion, or revision shall be permitted.
10. DEPOSIT: Buyer shall immediately pay to Wilson Real Estate Auctioneers, Inc. a $20,000.00 Cashier's Check (NO EXCEPTIONS). If for any reason Buyer fails to timely execute the Sale Contract or pay the deposit, Seller has sole discretion, to: (a) pursue all legal and equitable remedies available against Buyer, or (b) declare Buyer's bid to be immediately forfeited, null, and void, without any requirement of notice, and immediately re-sell the Property to another buyer.
11. ARBITRATION: Any action, claim, controversy, counterclaim, dispute, or proceeding arising out of the Property Issues and involving Seller, Bidder, Buyer, or Auctioneer, in any combination, whether controlled by federal or state law, and whether an issue of law or equity, including the determination of the scope and applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined and resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration, with no appeal permitted, except as provided by applicable law for the judicial review or enforcement of arbitration decisions. The arbitration shall be administrated by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc., or its successor, and decided by a panel of three (3) independent arbitrators. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The parties waive the right to any legal action and trial by jury. The costs of arbitration, including the fees and expenses of the arbitrators, but not including the parties' attorneys' fees, shall initially be paid equally by them. The prevailing party shall be entitled to collect from the other its full costs associated with the arbitration, including reasonable attorneys' fees. All aspects of any arbitration shall be permanently kept confidential and not disclosed in any form or manner to any entity, media, or person, and the parties shall jointly move the court entering judgment on the arbitration award to so order. Any arbitration must be commenced within two (2) years from the date when the cause of arbitration accrues or it will be forever barred. The right of arbitration shall accrue, and the two (2) year limitation period shall begin to run, on the date the breach, damage, or injury is sustained and not when the resulting damage or harm is discovered.
12. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, AND VENUE: Any Auction matter shall be exclusively construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any controversy or claim between the parties shall be the County of Garland in the State of Arkansas.
13. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms of Auction shall bind Bidders and their agents, assigns, attorneys, beneficiaries, brokers, directors, distributes, employees, executors, heirs, legatees, officers, representatives, shareholders, and successors in interest. No deletion, modification, supplement, or waiver of any provision of the Terms of Auction shall be made, except by Auctioneer's written revision or announcement at the Auction.
14. EXCLUSION/DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: Neither Seller nor Auctioneer makes any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained online at the Auction website, in the Auction brochure or available at the Property and/or the Auction.
15. Upon registering as a Bidder and bidding during the Auction, each Bidder shall be deemed to represent, warrant and agree that with respect to each Property it bids upon (a) that such Bidder has examined, or has had the opportunity to examine, the Property and is familiar with the physical condition thereof and has conducted such investigation of the Property as the Bidder has considered appropriate, (b) neither Auctioneer nor Seller, nor any affiliate, agent, officer, employee or representative of either of them has made any verbal or written representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whatsoever to the Bidder, expressed or implied, and in particular, that no such representations, warranties, guarantees, or promises have been made with respect to the physical condition, operation, or any other matter or thing affecting or related to the Property and/or the offering or sale of the Property, (c) Bidder has not relied upon any representations, warranties, guarantees or promises or upon any statements made or any information provided concerning the Property, including but not limited to on-line at the Auction website, in the Auction brochure or the information provided or made availableby Auctioneer, or by Seller, or their respective agents, employees or representatives, and (d) Bidder has determined to make its bid after having made and relied solely on its own independent investigation, inspection, analysis, appraisal and evaluation of the Property and the facts and circumstances related thereto. Upon registering as a Bidder and bidding during the Auction, each Bidder shall also be deemed to represent, warrant and agreethat (x) any information provided or to be provided by or on behalf of the Sellers with respect to the Properties including, without limitation, all information contained online at the Auction website, in the Auction brochure and in the information being made available to Bidder by Sellers and Auctioneer, was obtained from a variety of sources and that Sellers and Auctioneer have not made any independent investigation or verification of such information, and make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of such information, (y) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, neither Auctioneer nor Sellers shall be under any obligation to disclose to any Bidder, and shall have no liability for its failure to disclose to any Bidder, any information known to them relating to any Property except as may be required bylaw, and (z) Sellers and Auctioneer are not liable or bound in any manner byany oral or written statements, representations or information pertaining to the Properties, or the operation thereof, furnished by any real estate broker, agent, employee, servant or other person.